A much delayed post about my super pretty Daughter-in-Law

But I will not talk about  beauty because it is in fact skin deep.. besides  she's not just a pretty face you know.. This post is so long overdue, due mainly to lack of focus on my part. I have been meaning to do this post since more than a year ago.. but i just got caught up with things.. and i must apologize to her.. and not that writing about her was less important but because as i said, memory lapse (mine)..

But now that I am here, let me just say that I love Joan my daughter-in-law, not only because she gave our family, two gorgeous looking grand kids but I know she is a good person inside and out! In my heart I realize she will take care of her children against all odds.. that she will rise up to the challenge of fighting for what she believes is right especially when it affects her children..

Take note that my DIL is a young mother.. having children came early in life and that is why sometimes she can act like a spoiled brat :-D .. nothing major in terms of making adjustments (hers :-D)I know she will in time.. What I wish for her is to continue being a good mom.. to try  harder in giving  understanding of her situation and to have patience with her family without forgetting that she too has her needs and wants.. and if only she could be more of a mother and partner first and woman next.. then what a more beautiful world this would be..

And now that she is family, I can only thank the Lord for  her and the kids!!