My god daughter Irish Angela

How fast the years went by. It was like yesterday when Belen my kumadre, was informing me that she will soon be migrating to Australia with the whole family, (her hubby and the two girls). Irish Angela  was my inaanak. Before that  Angela was  just a kid going to prep-school, with her Mom bringing and fetching both she and her sister to school.

Bing and Angela, cozy at play


That's Angela really an angel.



It was a dream come true for Belen when she finally  accepted to work in an accounting firm. I believe it was difficult at first, but then she had the advantage that her children was not solidly rooted back home. They were just kids when they finally left. And judging from what I have seen so far from photos of life over there, it was the best decision she and her family made.