Wish Realized, a Compaq Notebook Yipeee!!!

My children gave me a wonderful and awesome gift the other night, something I have been wishing for, for the longest time... And now that wish has been granted. I am now the proud owner of a Compaq Pressario. This is definitely a gift of love, so much love. Thank you my children!!! So much! Salamat, salamat, salamat. You have trully made me very happy.

One of these days, I am going to upload a snapshot of happyulam. That's going to be my notebook's name. He he.

GOD is GREAT!!!

PS

I remember getting my first computer way back in 1986. My boss, who was then the Dean of Computer Studies of DLSU was pursuing her doctoral degree in Education Management. One day, she called me in her office and told me "You are going to be my research assistant for my dissertation, along with your job here." I was then the main marketing person in her software company. And so the story goes, I sold software while working my ass off (ooopps) doing research for her. It didn't bother me at all. On the contrary, I loved the challenge.