Birthdays always need jokes or funny quotes. Anything to be happy

More birthday funnies in honor of my partner's special natal day.

Humorous Quotes about getting older

"Old age is not so bad when you consider the alternative."
- Maurice Chevalier

"You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake."
- Bob Hope

"Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle."
- Bob Hope

"I have everything I had twenty years ago - except that it is now all lower."
- Gypsy Rose Lee

"The longer I live, the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw

"At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; at 40 the judgement. "
- Benjamin Franklin

"Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you are aboard there is nothing you can do about it."
- Golda Meir

"The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom."
- H. L. Mencken

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
- Lucille Ball

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
- Ogden Nash

"Just say, 'I'm not 40, I'm 18 with 22 years experience.'"
- Unknown

"Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed."
- Charles Schultz

"It's sad to grow old, but nice to ripen."
- Brigitte Bardot

"Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been."
- Mark Twain


From: here. My thanks.