Just for the record


These are some of the books and toys my children accumulated as they were growing up.

I remember taking these photos before they were all given away when we moved to a new place, almost 7 months ago.

I gave the books to Bebe. At that time, we were not yet privy to the fact that she has a son. Now, I feel so much better, I don't know why. Perhaps, for my son. He has been keeping the 'child-son secret' for the longest time, though we had already known early on. For his peace of mind, I m glad, the fact is out. As the old adage say, the truth will make us free.

And I hope Bebe has the time to read some of them to her son, Wakki.


Well these stuffed toys went to my nieces. It's my daughter's, accumulated from way, way back. Again, I show it here for posterity. I remember, her favorite is Garfield in his bathrobe. The rest of her Garfields, I take were given to some toys for charity orgs.

The thing is, I love keeping mementos. Cards, restaurant bills, old flowers, gift tags, ect. Even bus tickets representing outstanding moments in my life, I still have.

I remain a hopeless romantic, even at this age :-) Still works for me, though.