An email from Myles

I got this email from Myles my step-daughter-in-law. Remember? She is Nigel's wife :-)

I take special note of the freezing weather she mentions; which they who are based in Europe are experiencing right now. I really could not imagine how that feels. Much like you are in freezer, huh? OMG!

Myles, as I know her is pretty resilient. Weather conditions and all :-) But I am sure, now more than ever, she misses her big hunk of a hubby, who'll be off soon to follow her. So until that time, Myles will have to make do with thermal wear and thermally enabled bed and linen to keep her warm.

====================================================================

Hi Tita,

Just taking a break from uploading pictures at the website that Nigel and I am creating. Hope all is well with you and the boys. I have not started reading the book that you gave me. By the way, thanks for the thought. I will read it after i finish one that's been gathering dust over my bedside table.

It is negative 10 over here. It went up to as high as negative 15 a week before I arrived! We have ice on the road which makes it quite slippery. My body is still adjusting to the radical change in temperature.

Anyway, I will send an email for the link of the website as soon as it is done.

Give my regards to papa and the boys.

Take care always,
Myles