Celebrating Your Life, My Son

It is your birthday today son. Unfortunately, we could not prepare a grand celebration because of you know why. As I mentioned to you the other day, I think it has been the story of your birth date. Nevertheless, I am here to tell you it won't pass unnoticed. It's just that the grand celebration will have to wait.

I love you my son and allow me this opportunity to express my thanks to you and for everything you have done for us, for our family. You are a responsible and caring person. In so many ways, you have assisted us during those crucial and countless times. I will never forget them anak. Thank you for the understanding; thank you for your support and thank you for being my son.

I love you very much.

Please take care of your health. I worry about you, about the sleep deprivation. I know, that's the nature of your work. And again, I ask myself, why can't you just get a day job? (There goes the nag?)

I thank God again for you, the happiness and the pride you give me by being your mother.

May God Bless All the Days of your Life!!!

Cheers!